Prices in Sportappart Hochtannberg
ALPINE HIKING WEEKS
from June to October
Movement in nature makes you hungry for more - the body fills not only with fresh air but also with PURE LIFE ENERGY. In the perfectly signposted hiking area, the most beautiful hiking and mountain tours can be undertaken on your own. Feel the power of nature at every turn - while watching the natural spectacles of the animal and plant world. Weekly guided hiking and mountain tours with our local professionals.
From 3 overnight stays on, our guests receive the Bregenzerwald Card - the free entrance ticket to even more mountain experiences! During the entire stay, all mountain railways, swimming pools and hiking buses can be used free of charge - daily and as often as you like!
Guided hikes and mountain tours take place weekly, which are free or greatly reduced for our guests.
From a guided herbal hike with a herbalist, a sunrise or sunset tour to a guided mountain tour. You can find the info about the weekly program HERE
Your host Martin, experienced mountain tourer, is always available for tips and information about the weekly program and other activities personally for your day planning.
Children's Snow Weeks from 14.1. - 21.1.2023, 11.3. - 18.3.2023, 18.3. - 25.3.2023
During the children's snow weeks everything revolves around the little skiers. Children from 3 to 6 years (born 2017, 2018, 2019) receive a free ski pass for 6 days and a free ski course for 4 days. Furthermore, there's a great daily program for the little ones with tobogganing, sledding with huskies, Punch and Judy and of course the final ski race!
Goodwill rule: For 6-year-old children not yet in school and born on or after 01.09.2016, the offer is also valid.
The general terms and conditions for the hotel industry apply
- Up to 3 months before arrival free of charge
- 3 months to 1 month prior to arrival 40% of the tour price will be due.
- 1 month to 1 week before arrival 70% of the travel price are due
- 7 days before the arrival date or in case of no-show 90% es travel price will be due
Additional regulation COVID-19:
- In case of border closure in Austria or the guest's country of origin, no cancellation fees will be charged, as the guest will then not be able to arrive or will have to leave earlier.
- If our house or the place is put under quarantine, so that an arrival is not possible, no cancellation fees will be charged.